The Training Table Restaurants, Inc.is a rapidly growing food service company that combines quality menu items, moderate prices and a high level of service. As a Training Table employee, you are a key element in our goal of 100% satisfied customers. Please print the following applications or forms (below) and bring to the desired employment location:
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible Work Schedules
• Advancement Opportunities
• Friendly Workplace
• Meal Benefits
• Wage Reviews
If hired, Federal law requires you furnish documentation showing your identity and that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR EMPLOYMENT AT THE TRAINING TABLE RESTAURANTS, INC.
United States law requires that, if hired, you must furnish your Social Security card and one of the following documents within 72 hours of starting work:
• A federal, state or local government identity card
• Driver’s license with photo
• School I.D. card with photo
• Current INS Forms with employment authorization stamp
• U.S. Passport
• Voter Registration Card
• U.S. military I. D. card or draft card
• Unexpired foreign passport with employment authorization
In place of a Social Security card, the following documents are also acceptable: an original or certified copy of a U.S. birth certificate, or U.S. Department of State Forms FS.545 or DS- 1350 or INS Forms 1-179,1-197, 1-327 or 1-571.